William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday's Pony about to be Found

I saw this bumper sticker today and for some reason it made me happy....can't say thankful because...well, here is what it said :                      Person's name 
                                                                           7/7/1956-10/8/2008 
                                                                         Mission Accomplished

This person wasn't very old but how wonderful it must be to have accomplished what you were put here to do.....or better yet to feel that you've accomplished your purpose in your life time.






1. As the matriarch, I'm thankful for my family. Do you see why I'm a Martyr...wouldn't you be if your family looked like this???
Meet the rest of my family at Small World






2. Thankful my family doesn't have to go to food banks to find their next meal. PAY IT FORWARD - GIVE BACK - HELP THOSE IN NEED if you can!
I don't know why we always wait for the holidays to help but better now than never.....




3. I'll be thankful when November 2nd is over and done with. I'm tired of blathering  politicians. He said , she said is so old to me. Why does anyone vote when all that is ever said is how bad the opponent is ???

4. I'm up to playing tennis 4 times per week now. I'll be thankful when some of this fat  just melts off me .......uh.....excuse me?? could you pass the chocolate cherry ice cream???

5. I'm very thankful my daughter is another week clean....in spite of my son. I love Mikey but I'm double thankful he went back to his 7th Day Adventist Commune.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how everyone in the family looks exactly the same. With the same expression, even. What a coincidence!

    I, too, will be thankful when the mud-throwing political ads are done and over with. They all say the same lies or assumptions about each other. Hell, maybe a few of them are true but to me, at least, it shows what kind of person you really are to stooping so low as to tear down somebody else's reputation in order to boost your own and get a few votes.

    ReplyDelete