William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Bit of History

My eldest son is 36. He is an alcoholic. He blames his problems in life on me for not buying him a surfboard when he was 13. Right now he lives with his dad and step-mom in Tennessee.They are 7 Day Adventist and live in a commune. He has been there for a few years now and is sober.

My second is 33 and has been in and out of institutions since the age of 16. He is now serving time in a USP in Pennsylvania for bank robbery. He thinks he is Frank Abagnale Jr (the guy in "Catch Me if You Can"). He doesn't place any blame on his momma. He actually has my name tattooed in a cross down the middle of his back with the saying "Momma tried" along his shoulders. He has been out of prison long enough to procreate. He has 2 biological children and one that we accept as our own. His next release date is 2012.

My daughter is 23 and a drug addict. Her drugs of choice are Roxie's and Xanax. She is in a residential treatment center at the present time. She has a child that is for the moment in my custody (don't know why she trusts this household). She blames me for her addiction because I gave her everything her heart desired. I actually gave her more than her heart desired.....but that is what co-dependency is all about.... isn't it?

My youngest (and my only hope of winning this game called "good parenting") is 20 and headed off to a 4 year university this fall. He will be majoring in Music Composition. He's not old enough yet to know that I screwed him up too.

My husband is not always available emotionally or physically. What more can you say....he's an engineer.

As for me,I am 53 years old and have been married twice. The first marriage lasted off and on for 4 years. I married when I was 16. I'm presently married now for 28 years. I work part time as a tax preparer. My hobbies are taking care of others and playing tennis. If I didn't have someone to take care of ........well........I'll just say, I am seeking help with my co-dependency. Teaching an old dog new tricks is kind of rough.

That's my life in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment