William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Friday, October 29, 2010

Obsessions


Ok my niece is always sending her bro something to look at. This kid is all over YouTube. It seems he has become really popular and has even been interviewed by radio stations as well as one TV station.


It amazes me how YouTube can make some famous. This kid I can't stop watching. He has a whole lot more to watch but this is the one I chose.


It's official. I've become a blog junkie.
I don't know how to stop.
I wake up in the middle of the night wondering if GG has answered my question about Poh-Pohs.
I worry about Knockback's construction to her home and if Ernie the tomato squeezer will destroy HER sleep.
I dream of the pictures that Kelly may post and ponder where he's been.
I have to have alarms to remind me of appointments because I'm following Miss Footloose all over the world.
I fantasize when the next post from Mr. Gorilla will be posted.
I eat my chocolate cherry ice cream into the wee hours of the night as I  go through Missed Periods grammar lessons.
I spend hours searching the internet for Jerry's missing article even though I don't even know where to begin.
I obsess about Robert possibly bringing over a Russian bride and what Nance will do to him if he does.

AAAWWWW LAWDY...I can't name them all but.............

My breath quickens as I scroll through the comments of each of my blogs and click and read...click and read....follow and stalk..........follow and stalk.

You are an obsession, I cannot sleep
I am a possession unopened at your feet
There is no balance, no equality
Be still I will not accept defeat

I will have you, yes I will have you
I will find a way and I will have you
Like a butterfly, a wild butterfly
I will collect you and capture you

7 comments:

  1. Hah, he's good at making faces, that's for sure! My posts follow a regular schedule, so there's no need to fantasize...unless you really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fantasize when I'll get my next "fix"....just cause their regular doesn't mean I don't want MORE! Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hooked! Most definitely. Hooked. I'm a blog junkie and I ain't too proud to deny it. I like people, I like reading about people's lives, what they're eating, thinking, reading, visiting.

    Oh.

    I see...that makes me...ahem...nosy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ahhhh...ain't to proud to admit it, I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! That kid freaks me out! Put a bag on it's face, please!

    Anyway... 2 things. Sorry I'm late in commenting. And I know what you mean about the blogging obsession thing. It's like some fiendish mental disease. Sounds like you got it bad. I get it every so often until the wifey tells me to get the hell away from the computer to spend "quality time" with her.

    Hey, thanks for the shout for my photo blog. You're the best. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GG...so stop teasing me and tell me what a poh-poh is........curiosity killed the cat ...ya know??

    ReplyDelete