William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Monday, October 25, 2010

Most Bizarre



I do wonder if the chimp was actually using the frog as a way to get off or if the frog got stuck and the chimp was just trying to pull it off.

Apes are supposedly the closest to humans so I would suspect that they might want sex for pleasure only. I don't know.

Maybe Mr. Gorilla Banans would like to answer those questions???
I don't go looking around on Youtube for such stuff but some of my friends are weird....Just saying........

7 comments:

  1. C'mon, Martyrmon! Men have done similar thing to goats and sheep, not to mention sex dolls and vacuum cleaners! A horny chimp will mate with anything. And have you heard of bonobos, a species of ape closely related to chimps and humans? They hump each other as a way of saying "good morning" or "hello".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why, I've never like monkeys and I could never understand why Guyanese have 'em as pets...leave them in our forest, I'd say :-(

    Mr. Bananas, it's not you, I know you're not a real gorilla and you're a nice human man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, bad grammar which I feel compelled to correct: I've never liked....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I should have known....Gorilla..... and I can't help laughing.....

    GG I always want to correct my errors too but I don't! You'll be forgiven and I won't think you're dumb!

    PS...
    Mr. Bananas may be a nice human but he is still a man! bwahhahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe the chimp is using that frog as some sort of semen receptacle. Poor froggy. :( I bet it's mouth stayed that way, provided it got to live after that assault. It kinda looked like Chimpy was fillin' a Twinkie or somethin'.

    Another strange thing about the video clip: There's a boy in the background that keeps repeating himself. He is saying, "He's my friend. He's my friend."

    WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, you had to go and remind me that men are men are men, Martyr!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The question I have is, did the frog swallow?

    ReplyDelete