William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Art of Master Bates


Reasons for purchasing Showtime
Weeds
Dexter

This is one of my favorite Clips. After having clogged pipes from tube socks, Uncle Andy is asked to give Shane a lesson in the fine art of  masturbation. The next episode......Mom wonder why Shane is 'eating' so many bananas...........this show is worth every dime you'd have to pay to see it. Netflix has all 5 seasons on Instant Play.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I wish I had somebody like that around to teach me when I was a kid. Instead, I just ruined a bunch of socks. The banana toss to the kid at the end as "homework" was a nice TOUCH. Heh heh. Funny video. Wish I could get Showtime just to watch that show. I know I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these years and I never thought of bananas. I thought they were just for women to practice with?

    ReplyDelete