William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Peculiar Adulation



I know some people may find this odd but I DO have a strange and strong admiration for nipples. It doesn't matter whose body they are on; if they are stiff............

I want them. Or do I?

When I say I want something it usually means that I'd like to have whatever it is that I'm wanting. Isn't that the way with most people? Well, when I say I want a stiff nipple.....I don't want to own it......I don't want to do much more to them than gawk and drool.


Why do nipples make me drool?

I don't know....drooling may not be the right word either. I don't have that large of a vocabulary but I do try to find the right words to describe what I want to say. I do feel a bit of salivation coming to the front of my mouth but it's more than that. I want to take my teeth??....and just gently??? no...

  I feel my teeth start to chatter?

Well, chatter is definitely not the right word here. When I think of chatter I think of cold and although it might be coldness that makes the nipple harden, that is not the performance my teeth are doing. They are gently tapping together but should I get that little nipple in between them I might have to hold back the feeling of a full fledged bite. Probably gnash is a better word but I think that is stronger than what I might feel.








Then the verb-age starts............








WOOOOO look at those nipples!!! (said a bit quieter) woooooo!!! In a minute they are going to slice (I say with teeth clenched) right through that shirt!!!! Oh My God those are really fat nipples!!! I could just bite them off!!!! OOOOOO look at my teeth, I can't keep them still!!!!! LOOOOOKKKKK they must be 4 inches long!!!! OOOOO MY GAWD!!! I can't stop looking squirming in my seat!!!!!


then i smoke a cigarette........just kidding!

I don't fear that I have lesbian tendencies but most of my women friends become a little concerned when I start with the verb-age. I explain to them that the Kinsey Reports are always being misquoted and that men have nipples too......



I've never been told my high beams are on and my turkeys are NEVER done. I don't have to contemplate putting scotch tape over mine and I've never had to be careful of wearing a thin bra or shirt.



I know I can buy some but don't these look a bit wall eyed (having large, staring eyes, as some fishes)?

8 comments:

  1. You need to visit Kelly, who commented on my last post. HIS last post was a poem about nipples, so I wrote him another one in the comments. Where do you stand on the Nipple-biting issue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having re-read the post, I see you tend to favour nipple biting. The trick is to apply gentle but ever-increasing pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dear Mr. Gorilla..... yes gentle nips for the nips! I left Mr. Kelly a comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the Smithsonian, there is a nicely patina'd bronze statue of a man near the base of some stairs. His big toe sticks out and it alone is shiny bright from people rubbing on it, which they can't help but do. Now in my town of Portland, Oregon, there is a small bronze statue of a naked woman, dark except for her...well, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I received said comment. It was beautiful. Did I inspire you to do this post or did you already have nipples on your mind? Actually, after careful reading of your post, I'd say you've always had a hankering for nippy nips.

    Thanks, Gorilla Bananas, for the shout out.

    That was a lovely video, btw. I wish my man nips could get that big. I'd have an extra place to hang my keys. Digging into my pocket for them all the time can be so frustrating. On second thought, maybe having nipples the size of Q-Tips wouldn't be so great. My wife already enjoys chewing on mine as it is.

    TMI? Yes, probably.

    Let the nipple revolution begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Brewster: we have a sculpture that the Engineer acquired in college of a 'lady'. It was just half of her body that started at the top of her shoulder and went to the belly button. Her name was Velveta. She hung in our hall way until our 2 older boys decided that her nipple needed to be tweaked each time they passed. We would have never forgiven ourselves if we had allowed her to become worn!

    Mr. Kelly: If you've not seen Carrington in action this is a must see for all boobie lovers!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okkdz3xldJk

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the exquisite joys of colder weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. That youtube vid was friggin' great. I couldn't believe those girls doing that in the audience. Damn. It was one of the funniest videos I've see for awhile.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete