William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's Pony



Don't Worry happens to be one  of my favorite songs and at times my favorite mantra.

My gratefulness is as follows:

1. Celebrating 28 years of  marriage to the Engineer. My first husband was and still is a lazy, controlling, bastard of a male chauvinist pig. That wasn't too harsh was it? We married at an early age and although, it was a tumultuous marriage, I have to say it was never boring.  When I was in search of my next love, I looked for someone totally opposite.....hard working, loyal, laid back, with a sense that women shared life side by side with men. Though all has not been bliss and The Engineer can be a bit arrogant at times ( I like Italians what can I say?), I can't think of anyone else that I might like to share my life with right now. So........I'll keep him for a while!

2. Travel points that get you free stays at the Holiday Inn.........we spent the weekend in Sanibel Island (click on the Holiday Inn for a live camera) for our anniversary. It was beautiful there.
We did a lot of bicycling. The bike paths led everywhere. We went from on tip of the Island to other.





 3. The Sno Hut in our town. Shaved ice with flavors of almost anything you can think of. My favorite is Black Cherry stuffed with ice cream .....YUMMY!!
 4. A/C is on the fritz........REALLY happy for the cooler temps and low humidity right now!

5. Halloween is just around the corner. My favorite holiday. This is what I dressed up like a couple of  years ago. Cave Momma......and no I do not have black hair. The Engineer was out of town that year and he didn't even recognize me!!
 Every little thing is gonna be alright!!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to have an equal partner to go through life with. We just marked 25 years partnership this last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Mr. Skeptic. Teasingly, we've said we really can't afford to divorce since we take care of everyone else! We come from good stock when it comes to sticking it out through good and bad. His parents 64 years. Mine 53.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cold has had me more confused than I think...I swear I left a comment about the 3 little birds somewhere. I think it's on some other blog. I need help.

    I was saying this song is about Bob's three little daughters, or that's what I read. It's one of my favourite songs.

    Congratulations on your wonderful 24 years. Romance lives, yayyy.

    ReplyDelete