William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Monday, October 11, 2010

The Unknown Musican contributes





I don't think the boy will mind that I 'steal' a bit of his creativity. The title as far as I can find is Latin and means
My Sigh (update....my son says it means my heart beat......or what keeps me alive)





Suspirius Meus


                                                                              Love

is the feeling, knowing
She loves when I hold her

is the feeling, knowing
She will never leave me

is the feeling, knowing
She loves me too

unconditionally

She loves
when my fingers move fast
when my fingers move slow
when my fingers caress her neck

She never
gets jealous,
talks too much,
or gets lonely.

if only my Guitar could make me dinner too.

1 comment: