William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Saturday, November 6, 2010

The United States Air Force Thunderbirds

This is why I love my Engineer so...
He made this video from clips that he took while watching the USAF Thunderbirds.
Putting this video to the song "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" by the Rolling Stones
made it even better!
Enjoy!!



7 comments:

  1. Nice video. I never realised Thunderbirds existed in real life. I only knew about the ones that belonged to International Rescue, Jeff Tracey, Brains etc.

    Isn't the F-22 the meanest bird in town? I just hypnotised myself watching this You Tube video

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Engineer made a cool video. It really is amazing what the Thunderbirds can do. Especially when four or five of them go straight into the air like that. I liked the song. I don't think I've ever heard that Stones' song and I'm 47 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget... You got an award at my site to take. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool....thanks. Yearly I am privileged to watch the Blue Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!I'll let the Engineer know you appreciate his talents!!

    Jerry we saw the Blue Angels in San Jose back in the early 80's. They were pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing to me that humans could create something marvelous like that that is so moving and inspiring, rocking you to the core... oh yeah, the Thunderbirds are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, what an awesome video. And I'm loving the Stones song that accompanies it.
    And to really bore you and speaking of 'Thunderbirds'. I used to play ice hockey at Thunderbird Arena in Vancouver.
    Have a peaceful and pleasant day.
    Kind wishes, Gary :-)

    ReplyDelete