William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Saturday, November 13, 2010

10 Reasons For Not Posting This Week



10. Too many females on the rag at my house. (I now have custody of  Lemon Lady and PIT ,
       15&12  respectively. Funny how the cycle of menstruation works.)

9. Too many doctors appointments. The girls had to go in. LL had a possible hand fracture and
    PIT needed a physical.

8. Depression? Results of Doctor's appointments..... LL has to go to the Orthopedic.    
     PIT is on Birth Control???

7. Too much tennis scheduled. I will have played more than 6 times after today.

6. Too many trips to the grocery for Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream.

5. Cooking for 7 again is time consuming.

4. Too much time wasted in helping PIT find her "lost" homework assignments.

3. More time spent supervising the make up of said homework.

2. Too much time fretting over Triple D cause I can't find 25 dollars that I just took out of the
    bank. (Maybe it was PIT?)


Top reason for not posting................ 

1. No computer time with 2 teenagers in the house.

Hopefully I'll be back this coming week! I'm OK....just settling in with everyone. 

5 comments:

  1. Bless you, Martyrmom, you are the backbone of the nation! I share your liking for chocolate cherry ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to congratulate you for actually getting enough time to get on the computer and post about not posting:-)
    I must hurry. My son keeps borrowing my modem and hooks it into his Playstation. I need to get a wireless router.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a hell of a week. Too many females on the rag = Complete Insanity, I always say. Whenever it's my wife's turn, she goes from wanting to cuddle to wanting to bash my head in within a few minutes time. For instance, I now have a five inch hole in my computer room door, courtesy of her fist and her "lady time". Woo hoo.

    I hope you will soon be able to get some down time and enjoy a few minutes of peace. Maybe your family will have pity on you and allow it. Maybe Skittles will rain down from the sky and all will be right again. In any case, take care and vent, vent, vent. That's what I do on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The backbone of the nation." What a great comment. How do you cope? You must have a strong support group to keep you going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back bone of the nation?? LOL.... I'm loving all this....does that make me crazy or truly co-dependent? Maybe a little of both???

    ReplyDelete