William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Pony I Found This Tuesday



 
1. I'm thankful for my husband's green thumb. My roses are beautiful this time of year.
                        2. I'm thankful for my artistic abilities. I LOVE sidewalk chalk.                       
3. I'm very thankful for Sleeping Children
4. This is Mr. Osprey. He sits on our weather vein. He talks to me when I whistle at him.
I'm thankful for our abundance of wildlife.
5. I'm thankful for the joy that a 3 year old can find in a box.



7 comments:

  1. Yes, there is much to be thankful about.

    Oh, I see I'm on your blogroll - and you're now on mine. You see, another thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the dishwasher!!!!

    It looks like your 3 yr old shares your artistic ability. Gorgeous peep hole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot to be thankful for. No doubt about it. It's great to see people who know what's truly more important in life. There needs to be more like you. It's not the stuff you buy, after all, that comes first. It's the people you care about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dumdad! thanks for adding me to your blogroll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MacDougal Baby! I might have to add the dishwasher next week...anything that helps with cleaning should be not taken for granted!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly!! Thanks!! I do have a lot to be thankful for. We all do...sometimes it's easy to forget, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all but I especially like the cardboard box one.

    So what am I thankful for today? Bread. The rain that's cooled the heat. Arriving home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete