William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Sunday, January 2, 2011

De Big Weiner

 Si Senor, dis star stands fer Texaco! Come in fer yer lube job,
din you weel get a big weiner! Oh, ha! I men, be a big weiner of dis fine Star!

 Susan over at "Stony River"  hosts Microfiction Monday. The idea is to use Susan's picture she posts then compose a story up to and including characters, punctuation marks, etc adding up to 140.

Hopefully I'll be forgiven as a beginner. I went over. 144 characters. 

22 comments:

  1. What a great giggle to wind down my day!! I love it and you're forgiven! Have a great week!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I may have to give a go at this 140. It's just like my Sunday 160....reeeaaal short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Well, I've heard worse pick up lines. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's quite the salesman I see..... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it. I tense up when presented with a test such as this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'd go for his pitch to win that star. He has the makings of a salesman of the year....just has to brush up on his accent...make it more gringo-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The accent and word choice make this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHAHA, a great laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all. I DO enjoy putting words to pictures. I also do this when people watching in the Mall!! I'm the one on the bench...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very confused accent, but I could just see Mel Brooks getting involved...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll go for this. It sure is a different way of looking at things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny! I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is one for Susan's R-ratings! Welcome to the fold!!

    Happy New Year to you. Hope it's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that guy saying he has a big wiener? That must be why he has such a big smile on his face.

    ReplyDelete