William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Monday, January 17, 2011

Samurai Warriors


Playing checkers in the park with the old guys, has never been as competitive as playing Mahjong in a field of lilies with the Samurai!

 

I did it!  I did it!! 137 characters!!! 

 Susan over at "Stony River"  hosts Microfiction Monday. The idea is to use Susan's picture she posts then compose a story up to and including characters, punctuation marks, etc adding up to 140.

15 comments:

  1. Great story! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god. Mah Jong. It's to the death, baby. On the street where I grew up, there were Mah Jong blood feuds, I swear lol. My mother called it "Chinese Tiles." She doesn't get it.

    "condemnations" instead of "comments. Ha!

    I apologize for being so long in returning your visits. But this UFO landed in my neighbor's driveway and out stepped fave Sarah Palin clones, and...well okay I made all that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, very well done, indeed! And another three exclamation marks !!! and you would have reached 140 characters :-)
    Have a peaceful week.
    Kind wishes, Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah. That sure is a cut-throat and competitive game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never having done either, Martyrmom, I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say it depends on which old guys.

    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds deadly! I like the contrasts...field of lilies and cut-throat competition.

    I play mahjong on my pooter. Sound effects and all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talk about competitive spirit! Good one.

    My MF: Details

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's something my 87-year-old father-in-law would say! LOL Great MF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The variety of ideas found in the prompt this week is amazing. Here's another fresh one! Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one's for the gardening enthusiasts! LOL

    ReplyDelete