William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Creative Juices? NOT!

I wish I were more creative. I've sat at my computer for more hours than I wanted and I've read what others have posted and I can't think of  a thing to write about.

I thought maybe I'd write about the ridiculous dress codes that middle school has and how sometimes certain things are allowed because of body shape and size and not the length or lack of covering. I can't because it's too aggravating.

I thought I'd write about the time I went to Germany with my long time friend, Ethel.
I can't. I miss her too much to reminisce.

I thought about writing about the TSA. It's already been done and frankly Scarlet I don't give a damn.

I thought about doing Mama Kat's Workshop this week but nothing on this list inspired me (because I have no creative juices). Here's what it is this week.

1.) Have you ever had a fight with a long time best friend and never made up? Do you think about her from time to time and think about contacting her? What would you say? What if it didn't work out? What if it did? I never fought with a friend that I didn't apologize immediately

2.) The perfect fall photo...share a picture that defines fall for you in your neck of the woods. I need to call Kelly or Dumdad . I don't do photos.... at least, not good ones. OH! Plus I live in Florida and there is NO fall.........blah.............

3.) CONTROVERSY! Are the new security measures performed by the TSA really that bad? Take a stance! See above paragraph about not giving a damn.

4.) What inspires you to write? Problems? If there are none at the moment.......well........there are none at the moment.

5.) "If you could relive any moment in your life, what moment would you choose?  Write about it." That is also above about Ethel and if I knew what I know today, I'd have done more traveling with her. Shit! Now I'm depressed.

I see posts about all sorts of things that are funny and I can't think of a single thing to write about that that would make someone laugh.

I could have written about the drudgery of household chores.....sweep....mop....dust....Boring!

I could have written an essay about what I'm having for dinner.....put chicken in the oven...VOILĂ€ ..Baked Chicken......Boring!

I could have written about how awesome I played tennis last night....sigh....I won......too bragg-y.

I could have written about how wonderful it is to have a husband out of town every other week......NOT!

I could write about what the IRS agent says to me this morning when I go to work....If I go to work...hum....maybe later.


4 comments:

  1. I like your cartoon. That's me when I have writer's block. Zombie eyes and all. Normally, when I have nothing to say, I usually just type the word "poop" in my blog. Why? Because everyone can relate to it, in some shape or form and I'm completely insane.

    Hey, thanks for the shout out for my photo blog. Shout outs, in any form, are always appreciated.

    My Lordy! You're fixing chicken tonight?! What a coincidence... I'm fixing chili! Time to celebrate! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand your frustration. Sometimes I sit in front of the computer like a zombie for way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bloggers' block.

    See? I can't even say more.

    I'm going to watch tv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get "life block" and have trouble getting out of bed. But that accomplished, then I have the problem of getting dressed. Some days, that's about as far as I make it.

    Hey, just remember how much you're being paid to do this and have an iced tea.

    ReplyDelete