William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Day Wasted

My goal for this a.m. was to write about Alexandria Virginia and the guy who plays the glasses since I got off on the Lucy tangent wrote about the Soul Readings. But Lucy kind of took over and this is what I got .......

It appears I have such a boring life compared to the others that I read. I did find the coolest blog this morning The Japing Ape . It was the most entertaining blog. I did have to look up the meaning of Japing (Say or do something in jest or mockery)

I'm assuming (and hoping that I'm not making an ass out of u and me) that Gorilla Bananas is a man so I have to say .....by far......he is the funniest writer that I've come across so far.

It appears he finds the most bizarre stories and adds to them.  If you get a chance and really want a BIG laugh....read his blog.

I hope Mr. Gorilla doesn't mind that I took the liberties to promote his blog.....if he sees this and DOES mind he'll just have to let me know.

I took a peak at who he watches and he only has one person. The Cake is a Lie. She had a really weird post about attachments for the WII.......Mothers watch your children........toys for the wii . Is this plagiarism???

Later I found a blog called KB KnockBack . It was pretty funny too.

Alas, I've wiled away the morning hours reading everyone's blog and not doing a thing for mine.....DAMN Lucy's hide...sigh.......

3 comments:

  1. Gorilla Bananas is funny. I think he lurks in the blog trees and pounces when he finds a new entry; he's almost always the first to comment on mine.

    The playing of glasses or goblets; that has been around for a while. Not surprisingly, Benjamin Franklyn created what he called the "glass harmonica" consisting of different sized glass bowls attached to a spindle. Turning the crank on the spindle dips the edge of the bowls in water, then the fingers of the other hand create the "harmonic" resonance. Cleaver guy, that Franklyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your admiration makes my hairy body swell with pride, MarytrMom. Although Rachel Noy is the only blogger to whom I have made a public declaration of love, I follow many other blogs privately. Tonight, I shall mount one of my females in your honour!

    P.S. Robert, above, is the father of Kara, another human female whom I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Gorilla: I'm still trying to decipher your human relationship to the Skeptic.Is this a ploy to get me to read all of his blogs?

    Mr. Skeptic: Thanks for the history lesson. I'm sure I'll learn more about Mr. Franklyn's musical talents in the future since I'm such a nosy person!

    ReplyDelete