William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Friday, June 25, 2010

The task at hand.....

Right now I'm working on my friends bio. I'm not having a difficult time but it takes time to find just the right character to portray them.

A large majority of us have known each other for 20 years. Some have come into the our circle more recently but all are loved just the same

My son was looking over my shoulder trying to figure out what I was doing and finally got the fact that I'm blogging. He says no one will want to read a story. I told him our lives are much better than a soap opera. Since I'm creating names, I'll give my son one. He's the musician. He will become Bob as in Bob Dylan. The picture is real...........he is the unknown musician.....kind of like the unknown comic.


anyway......................

With all the reality shows out there I don't know why someone wouldn't be interested in what we are doing. I suppose I think we are way more important than what we really are......... but I do know some people will enjoy my ramblings and most of them will be my friends.Who knows?? Maybe I'll even meet a few new ones along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment