William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If only dreams came true................

I had a dream...........sigh........

It started with me playing tennis. I was at the top of my game. I was in the zone! I was all over the place!! Picking up unbelievable short shots making awesome winners!!! I was serving aces at the speed of light!!! I was slamming over heads, dropping short balls, zinging winners cross court...........I WAS UN-F***ING -BELIEVABLE!!!!!
Then dream turned over to my family in a counseling session. I never saw the doctor's face but I heard his soothing voice. He had a very calming affect on me. The next thing you know he's in my bed. He has one leg slung over my legs and his arm across my back. His hand is caressing my shoulder and he is whispering something about my ????mother???? (WTF?)  He stops talking. I  turn and look at him. I think to myself ...OH MY GOD he is DROP DEAD gorgeous. ( I know him from somewhere) He smiles and I smile back and ask what's wrong. He thinks I'm so beautiful; I've  made him lose his train of thought. I lean into him and ........


 Damn ..........grrrrrr........

I played tennis this morning and at times I DID impress myself but nothing like my dream.......sigh.........

I come home and try to find the man in my dreams. As it turns out it's the guy from The Mentalist.  Now he is a hunky looking guy but I'm not much on blonds.  I prefer men with darker features.

I find myself wondering what it all means???

 Not really caring anymore "what it all means", I lay down with Baby for nap time and try as I might I can not recapture where Simon and I were in my early morning dream......

If only dreams came true..............sigh...............

No comments:

Post a Comment