William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all

William Kirwill the American from "Gorky Park" says it all
"Born-again Christians. They don't smoke, they don't swear, they don't fuck" That's me minus the Christian part


Saturday, August 21, 2010

Things that keep me Happy

1. This gets me up in the morning. I roll over in bed and this is the first thing I see.  The artist is Judith Baily.
http://www.yellowhousegallery.com/artist_detail.aspx?Artist=12
It is done in pastels. I wish I could have afforded the original. The signed print will do!



















2. Finding some good music
This video makes me smile
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RQnGhxZzg&feature=related

HomeHome I like this song too. I think I may invest in them!








3. Watching Baby makes me crazy but keeps me from going totally insane!





               
  4. Playing tennis keeps the blues away! 
      Plus you can put a face on that little yellow ball and smack the hell out of it and not go to jail !!!! OH YEAH BABY...Make My Day!!!!
Triple D's face is on it a lot......

4 comments:

  1. I'm making a mental list of the people whose faces I'd like to put on a tennis or cricket ball....phoootwackkkkkk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. back row between the dark blue and light blue

    ReplyDelete